+ Pierre-Yves Lajoie
I received a bachelor's degree in computer engineering from Polytechnique Montréal in May 2018 and I am currently a master's student in MIST lab.
+ Current Projects
- Research on multi-robot Simultaneous Localisation And Mapping (SLAM) robust to outlier measurements in order to improve the resilience of robotics systems in GPS-denied environments. My current work is in close collaboration with professor Luca Carlone's research group at the Massachussetts Institude of Technology.
+ Recent Scholarships and Awards
- Polytechnique Montreal's Academic Excellence Master's Scholarship (2018)
- J-A DeSève's Foundation Prestige USA Scholarship (2018)
- NSERC Alexander Graham Bell Canada Master's Scholarship (2018)
- Polytechnique Montreal's Jean-Charles Lemieux Scholarship (2018)
+ Select Publications
- P. Lajoie, S. Hu, G. Beltrame and L. Carlone, “Modeling Perceptual Aliasing in SLAM via Discrete-Continuous Graphical Models”, IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L), 2019.