+ Guannan Li
I received the Master Degree in Control Theory and Control Engineering from Shenyang Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences (SIACAS) in 2015 and received my Bachelor degree in Automation from Northeast University in Qinhuangdao (NEUQ), Qinhuangdao, China in 2012. My former research interests mainly focus on multi-robot systems and development of miniature robots, especially robots in relate with water. My current research subject is swarm robotics.
+ Current Projects
- Swarm networking;
The idea is to use a set of robots to cover a region, serving as communication access points and sensor nodes. A complete story wait to be told from deployment to recycle of robots.
- Miniature robots;
I am also working on development of miniature robots, mainly underwater robots and surface robots. Hope they can be applied to research of swarm robotics.
+ Scholarship and Awards
- I received Graduate Project Scholarship and Research Assistant Scholarship, SIACAS scholarship from 2012 to 2016
- I received sponsor from China Scholarship Council from 2016 to 2017
+ Select Publications
- Guannan Li, Hongli Xu, et al. A Modular Minitature Underwater Robot Design Scheme for Swarm Operations [C], OCEANS 2016, Shanghai, China. 2016.
- Guannan Li, Hongli Xu, et al. A Simulator for Swarm AUVs Acoustic Communication Networking [C], WUWNETs 2016, Shanghai, China. 2016.
+ Contact Information and Links
- Contact me by email: email@example.com