+ Seyed Ehsan Marjani Bajestani
I began my research in the robotics field by creating a line follower robot, when I was a high school student at the NODET high school in 2006 (National Organization for Development of Exceptional Talents 4). My interest in robotic, motivated and led me to study in Electrical Engineering B.Sc. at the IAUM and continue my education to receive a master's degree in Mechatronics Engineering at the QIAU (degree received in 2018). As a member of the MRL (Mechatronics Research Laboratory 5 under the supervision of the QIAU) and an executive committee member of the Middle Size soccer robots League (MSL) at the RoboCup International Federation 6, I become interested in the field of multi-agent robots. Working in robotics fields from 2006 alongside participating in numerous national and international robotics competitions and also working as an instructor for robotic studies was very instructive for me. My current research interests are multi-agent perception projects (cooperative localization, tracking and formation strategies).
Apart from my study time, I'm a big fan of soccer and I do playing soccer on my time off.
+ Other experiences
- League Chair at the RoboCup Asia-Pacific - Middle Size League (Thailand 2017)
- Executive Committee member at International RoboCup Federation - Middle Size League (Canada 2018-Australia 2019-France 2020)
- Technical Committee member at International RoboCup Federation - Middle Size League (Japan 2017)
- Web Administrator International RoboCup Federation, Middle Size League (from creation date) 7.
- Teach Robotics to Secondary School students, Robotic Center of the Vandad Pars Education Company, Khorasan Razavi Education Administration, Mashhad
+ Current Projects
I am exploring the potentialities of multi-agent perception in different environment (from a predefined field like a soccer field to an unknown environment). I currently focused on cooperative tracking in multi-agent perception by using event-based vision.
- I and the team from MRL won the 1st place at the International RoboCup 2015 Competitions in soccer robots, Middle Size League, Technical Challenge (Hefei 2015)
- I and the team from MRL won the 1st place at the IranOpen 2017 International RoboCup Competitions in soccer, Middle Size League (Tehran 2017)
- I and the team from MRL won the 3rd place at the International RoboCup 2016 Competitions in soccer robots, Middle Size League, Technical Challenge (Leipzig 2016)
Fingers' motions detection glove with ability of recording and sending the data wirelessly. Registered Invention No.76632. Industrial Property Office (Patent Office), Registration Organization of Deeds and Property of Iran. (My B.Sc. thesis)
- Bajestani, Seyed Ehsan Marjani, and Arsham Vosoughinia. "Technical report of building a line follower robot." 2010 International Conference on Electronics and Information Engineering. Vol. 1. IEEE, 2010.
- Bajestani, SE Marjani, et al. "New optimization on miner robot." 2011 IEEE 18th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management. IEEE, 2011.
- Karambakhsh, A., RasamFard, H., MaaroofMashat, A. H., Ziyadloo, S., Yeganehdoost, M., Marjani, S. E., ... & Hajikarimian, M. MRL Middle Size Team: Robocup2016 Team Description Paper.