I received my MSc degree in Photonics and Computer Vision from the Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences, Germany, in 2016. In addition to my studies, I worked as a scientifc software engineer for S[&]T in the Netherlands. As an undergraduate and graduate student, I also provided first aid and life support to people during my assignement as Emergency Medical Technician for the German Red Cross.
+ Current Projects
- My doctoral research focuses on collaborative human and multi-robot systems.
- Also working on a self-adaptive data handling system for cube sats.
+ Recent Scholarships and Awards
- First Place in Hackatown programming marathon (2018)
- Space and Satellite Professionals International Scholarship (2017)
- International Space University Scholarship awarded by the European Space Agency and EUMETSAT (2017)
+ Select Publications
- M. Barthelemy, M. Kaufmann and G. Beltrame (2018) Automating the Design of Thermal Control Systems - 16th International IEEE NEWCAS Conference (in review)